Introduction to Lectures
Though you understand the outline of Korean grammatical points, making use of it in actual situation is not easy as you may think. When you actually try and start to utter, most likely you would hesitate to speak, saying to yourself “I wonder this expression fits the situation.”
The elementary level of Practical Korean is the contents meant for those students who would like to learn how to put their grammatical knowledge into practical use, what sort of vocabulary they have to use in a specific situation, and how they could speak to Koreans since, while they have a rough idea of what Korean grammar is like, they don’t really know how to put that into practical use, what sort of vocabulary they have to use in a specific situation, and how they could speak to Koreans. The contents embrace those lively expressions frequently used daily when meeting people all the way up to business dialogs over the telephone, since it is designed in such a way that the student could enhance the level of understanding the Korean culture with the aid of the lecturer’s detailed explanations.
Contens of Lectures
(2) Weather and seasons
(3) How to use mass transportation systems
(4) How to use public places
(5) Computer games
(6) Smart phones
(9) Cultural life
(12) Making friends
⚫ Educational background:
- Graduated from the Dept. of English Education, Hongik University.
- Earned a TESOL (Teaching English To Speakers of Other Languages) license.
- Served as interpreter for Renovation Exhibition sponsored by Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development.
- English conversation specialty lecturer at Mokdong High School, Seoul, Korea